Great alternative to our foam traction pads if you're looking for more performance and more grip! Put this on before you apply your favorite wax (Connor uses Mrs. Palmers). It will provide a perfect wax look every time! Also makes it easy to peel off when you want a fresh wax.
- Saves time stripping and applying wax. More time in the water!
- Optimizes your wax into a pattern for optimal traction.
- Keeps your wax looking good. No smudging or smeared wax.
- Long-lasting. When applied properly, it can stay on for months.
- Perforated to prevent air bubbles from getting trapped.
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable
Size: 26" x 16" (66cm x 40cm) removable vinyl sheet. Wax not included.
How to apply:
- Clean your board COMPLETELY free of wax, residue and dust.
- Peel off the backing as you lay it down the center. Start by peeling just the very top of the sheet and stick it to the center of the board. Lift and reposition as needed.
- Rub out any air pockets from the center out. Press the sheet into any existing pressure dents.
- Get a tight seal on the edges using your fingernail. This is the most important step to prevent peeling.
- Apply basecoat wax until well-defined bumps form on the textured pattern.
- Add standard wax. For best results, use temperature-specific wax and add a little more each time you ride.
- Go shred in style without slipping!